Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Melbourne VIC|
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your career to greater heights?
We are seeking a high calibre pharmacist-in-charge who wishes to progress and develop in a business and professional sense and be a leader in a busy, energised and successful Priceline Pharmacy. As PIC, you will provide support to the store's Pharmacists & Retail Manager in the delivery of service excellence. Ensure the professional delivery of a variety of health services and the provision of counselling on prescription and OTC products. Assist to drive and maintain a high level of product knowledge amongst team members. Actively use product knowledge in everyday practice. Ensure that Pharmacy adheres to the requirements and processes of the Pharmacy Board of Australia and Medicare Australia. Adhere to all processes and policies as required for the smooth operation of the business. Exceptional candidates will have the opportunity for career advancement within the group.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted registration with AHPRA.
* You have an Interest in supporting better health management and providing care to customers beyond dispensing.
* You enjoy building rapport and engaging with customers
* You are enthusiastic and hard working.
* You are able to work well as a member of a team and have the ability to learn and adapt.
* You are a strong leader and have a good understanding of the retail environment
About the Location:
The pharmacy is located in a suburb of south-east Melbourne, approximately 5 km from the CBD. The area is easily accessible by car and/or train.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable, based on individual’s experience. This is a full time role and you will be required to work Sunday to Thursday rosters. This role offers great potential for career advancement within this rapidly expanding, hugely successful pharmacy group.
List A Job