Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Intern||South Coast WA|
About the Role:
We are seeking an Intern Pharmacist to join a pharmacy on the South Coast of WA. They are looking for an Intern to join their community-minded pharmacy that offers a high level of professional health services and advice. As Intern, you will be responsible to serve customers, dispense scripts, sort out claims, Webster packing, put stock away and much more. You will be required to start in July 2019.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good customer service skills
* You are eager to learn and want to be challenged
* You are motivate and have strong work ethics
* You have good time management skills
* You have good attention to detail
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on the South Coast of WA. This town is popular as a low key get-away-from-it-all tourist destination. To many people this stretch of coastline is the most beautiful in Australia with its white sand beaches and gently rounded rocky foreshores. This town is located 575km south-east of Perth. This remote area is accessible by car only.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate. You will be working 38 hours with weekend rosters.
List A Job