Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||North-west Suburb VIC|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time or part-time Pharmacist to join a pharmacy in a north-west suburb in Melbourne. You will be working alongside a friendly team to serve a community with loyal and lovely customers. This pharmacy is also compounding pharmacy and operates in a relaxed work environment whilst getting the job done. As Pharmacist, you will be required to dispense and check prescriptions, counsel on medications and OTC products, DAAs, Medschecks, Clinical interventions and immunisation, as well as ensuring customers receive holistic healthcare solutions including vitamins and natural therapies.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You are passionate about pharmacy
* You have an interest in developing further natural therapies knowledge
* You enjoy building rapport with customers
* You are able to take on challenges
* You have good organisational and time management skills
* You are able to work well in a team environment
* Newly registered pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Macedon Ranges of VIC, approximately 54 km north-west of Melbourne CBD. This modern town is only 45 minutes from Melbourne and is brimming with restaurants and cafes, wine bars and galleries. This area is accessible by bus, train and car.
About the offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate. You will be working 5 days per week with rotating roster with 2 morning shifts, 2 evening shifts and weekend shifts every 4 weeks.
List A Job