Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Mid West Region WA|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist to join a busy shopping centre Pharmacy in the Mid West Region of WA. You will be joining a team of friendly staff to provide excellent professional services to the community. As Pharmacist, you will be required to dispense and check prescription, counsel on medication and OTC products, perform 6CPA, webster checking, ordering and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong customer services skills
* You are able to work well in a team
* You are reliable and enthusiastic
* You are customer oriented and enjoy building rapport
* You have good attention to detail
* Newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This busy community pharmacy is located in the Mid-West Region of WA approx. 420 km north of Perth. This town had population of more than 50,000 and is a popular tourist destination, with many drawn to its stunning national parks and endless white beaches.
About the Offer:
You will be working 38 hours per week with some night shifts (until 9pm) and 1 weekend shift. Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate with relocation assistance and accommodation negotiable.
List A Job