Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Central Coast NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist-in-Charge to join a customer-focused team on the Central Coast of NSW. You will be working in a busy pharmacy to provide exceptional professional healthcare advice and customer services to the local community. As PIC, you will be responsible for dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling on medication and other OTC products, webster checking, overseeing the dispensary and front of shop, stock ordering and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current Registration as a Pharmacist with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong attention to detail
* You have previous experience in a busy community pharmacy setting
* You are able to lead a team and work well in a team environment
* You have a positive attitude with a willingness to learn
* You have previous experience with Webstercare and FRED dispense
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on the Central Coast of NSW, approximately 110km from Sydney CBD. The beautiful Central Coast of NSW is charming, with gorgeous beaches, magnificent national parks and pretty waterways. You’ll be amazed by all the fun adventures and wonderful attractions, from water sports to bushwalking, mountain biking, whale watching and marvellous wildlife sanctuaries. This area is accessible by bus and car.
About the Offer:
You will be working 2 days per week, Thursday and Saturday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Very attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate.
List A Job