Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Lower North Shore NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy on Sydney's lower North Shore. Opportunities for further shifts may become available and we are looking for someone who can fill in for holidays and occasional days. You will be joining an independent, family owned business, who have been servicing their local community for many years. This is an experienced, friendly team who pride themselves on offering excellent personal customer service, a very wide range of medicines and therapies and an individual and constantly changing retail offering. As PIC, you will be responsible for overseeing all staff and activities in the pharmacy daily; replenishing orders; cash reconciliation from 2 tills.
We use FRED Dispense and FRED POS – brand new system.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You are diligent, quick and accurate, reliable, hardworking and honest
* You are personable and a strong team player
* You are have passionate about spending time on the shop floor counselling and advising customers as much as possible
* You have strong computer skills
* You provide excellent customer service and are a strong team leader
* Your communications and interpersonal skills are excellent
* You have a minimum 5 years experience as a registered pharmacist with some previous experience as a PIC
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on Sydney's lower North Shore, approximately 5 km from Sydney's CBD, ten minutes walk from the train station.
About the Offer:
Very attractive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate. You will be required to work every Monday 6pm-10pm and/or Friday 6pm-10pm.
List A Job