Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist Manager||Lower North Shore NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a Full-time Pharmacist Manager to join a pharmacy on Sydney's lower North Shore. You will be joining an independent, family owned business, that has been servicing their local community for many years. This is an experienced, friendly team who pride themselves on offering excellent personal customer service, a very wide range of medicines and therapies and an individual and constantly changing retail offering. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be a member of a team responsible for complying with our contracts, meeting our targets, overseeing all staff and activities in the pharmacy daily; managing stock to meet our budgets, taking responsibility for communications with the other pharmacists in the team, reviewing and placing orders; cash reconciliation from tills
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are diligent, quick and accurate, reliable, hardworking and honest
- You are personable and a strong team player
- You are passionate about spending time on the shop floor counselling and advising customers as much as possible
- You have strong computer skills.
- You provide excellent customer service and are a strong team leader
- Your communications and interpersonal skills are excellent
- You have a minimum 5 years experience as a registered pharmacist with some previous experience as a PIC or Manager
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on Sydney's lower North Shore, approximately 5 km from Sydney's CBD, ten minutes walk from the train station.
About the Offer:
You will be working 4 days per week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8.30am to 6pm, with opportunities to fill in when other pharmacist is on leave.
List A Job