Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Partnership PIC||Hawkesbury Area NSW|
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your career to greater heights?
We are seeking a high calibre pharmacist-in-charge who wishes to progress and develop in a business and professional sense and be a leader in a busy, energised and successful north-west suburb in Sydney, approx 45 km from the CBD.
About The Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for a PIC looking for a partnership opportunity to join the dynamic and capable team to ensure the professional delivery of a variety of health services and the provision of counselling on prescription and OTC products. Assist to drive and maintain a high level of product knowledge amongst team members. Actively use product knowledge in everyday practice. Ensure that Pharmacy adheres to the requirements and processes of the Pharmacy Board of Australia and Medicare Australia. Adhere to all processes and policies as required for the smooth operation of the business. Exceptional candidates will have the opportunity for career advancement within the group.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You will have excellent communication skills
* You will have strong leadership skills
* You will have amazing customer service and people management skills
* You will be eagerness to be part of our pharmacy family
* You will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* You will have attention to detail particularly in field of dose administration aid
* You will have Methadone dispensing experience
* You will have experience in using Fred dispense, Webster medspro software
* You will have ability to work well in a team and autonomously
* You will have an enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and grow with the pharmacy. Strong, dedicated work ethic and the desire to go above and beyond
About The Offer:
5 days per week rosters including one weekend day. Very competitive salary with partnership on offer.
List A Job