Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||Newcastle Area NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking for a full-time Pharmacist to join a growing team in the Newcastle area. You will be joining a friendly team with strong work ethics who pride themselves in giving the best community pharmacy services. As PIC, you will be responsible for dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling on medications, perform 6CPA services, webster pack checking, pharmacotherapy, immunisation service, inventory control and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good attention to details
* You are committed and dedicated
* You are willing to take the business to new heights of professional customer service
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are able to work in a team environment
* Newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Newcastle region of NSW, approximately 14km from Newcastle CBD. Newcastle is a harbour city in the Australian state of New South Wales. Its plentiful beaches are linked by the Bathers Way, a coastal walk stretching between Nobbys Beach and Merewether Beach. The walk provides access to Bogey Hole, a convict-built ocean bath from the colonial period. Also on the path is the 1880s Fort Scratchley, a historic site and a viewpoint for spotting migrating whales. This area is accessible by train, bus and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate. You will be working 40 hours per week with weekend and Thursday night rosters.
List A Job