Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Intern||Sydney South NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Intern Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy in Campbelltown area of NSW. This busy community pharmacy offers all major healthcare services in the community pharmacy sector including compounding, sleep apnoea, nursing homes, consultant pharmacist etc. You will be joining a store that prides itself in knowing and understanding their local community, going that extra mile to help patients and with a smile! Supportive work environment with experienced/knowledgeable staff, fast-paced work environment with dynamic roles/services. Training for each section provided during the intern year.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong customer service skills
* You are hardworking and diligent
* You are motivate and have strong work ethics
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You have good time management skills
* You have good attention to detail
About the Offer:
Above award wages with a negotiable and flexible package.
List A Job