Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist Manager||Hunter Region NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist Manager to join a busy pharmacy in the Hunter region of NSW. You will be joining a friendly team known to provide the best healthcare advice in the area. They are looking for a forward Pharmacist who is looking for a step up in their career; someone who is highly motivated and customer-focused. As Pharmacist Manager, some of your responsibilities will involve counselling and providing advice to customers, performing clinical interventions, medschecks, professional services, dispensing and managing the team. You are also required to report to Head Office on a weekly and monthly basis and identify any issues promptly to ensure a smooth day to day process.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent attention to details
* You are reliable and trustworthy
* You possess the ability to multi task in a fast-paced team environment
* You are a strong team player
* You have strong leadership skills
* You are capable of managing large script volumes
* You are capable of deliver outstanding customer service in accordance to QCPP and professional and ethical standards
* You are able to build rapport with customers
* You have experience with Minfos Dispense and POS would be beneficial
* You have at least 5 years experience as a registered Pharmacist
About the Location:
The pharmacy is located in a charming rural town in the Upper Hunter surrounded by clutch of wineries. approximately 240km from Sydney and 120 km from Newcastle.
About the Offer:
Very attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate including relocation assistance of $1500 and accommdation allowance of $400 per week. You will be working 38-45 hours per week with alternate Sundays . This pharmacy trades 7 days, Monday to Friday 9am-6:30pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-3pm.
List A Job