Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist Manager||North-west Tasmania TAS|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist Manager to join a busy pharmacy on the North-west coast of Tasmania. You will be joining a friendly team known to provide the best healthcare advice in the area. They are looking for a forward Pharmacist who is looking for a step up in their career; someone who is highly motivated and customer-focused. As Pharmacist in Charge some of your responsibilities will involve counselling and providing advice to customers, performing clinical interventions, medschecks, professional services, dispensing and managing the team.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent attention to details
* You are reliable and trustworthy
* You possess the ability to multi task in a fast-paced team environment
* You are a strong team player
* You are capable of managing large script volumes
* You are capable of deliver outstanding customer service in accordance to QCPP and professional and ethical standards
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a picturesque port city on the north-west coast of Tasmania. It has a population of approximately 20,000 residents who enjoy its mild climate and seaside lifestyle. The town has its own hospital, a CBD with several national retailers, an arts and function centre, and several churches. It also has its own airport and is easily accessible via car from all major Tasmanian towns and the city of Hobart.
About the Offer:
Salary will be commensurate with experience, relocation assistance negotiable. You will be working full time hours with weekend rosters.
List A Job