Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||Central Coast NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a Part-time pharmacist to join the team at this busy and successful community pharmacy on the Central Coast of NSW. You will be joining a dynamic and friendly team who work together to deliver excellent health services to their local community. As Pharmacist, you will be required to dispense and check prescriptions, counsel on medication and OTC products, perform 6CPA services, methadone/suboxone dispensing, webster checking and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good attention to details
* You have good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are able to work well in a team environment
* You are reliable and hardworking
* You have previous experience with FRED and Minfos dispense software would be advantageous
* You are familiar with online DD register
* You have at least 3 years experience in community pharmacy and has worked in a busy environment in previous roles
* You have a current vaccination certificate would be advantageous
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the City of Gosford, on the Central Coast, approximately 10 km from the city centre. The area is within commuting distance from the north and north-west suburbs of Sydney.
About the Offer:
Very attractive hourly rate on offer (Weekdays $50/hr, Weekends $55/hr). You will be required to work Mondays 12pm-8pm, Fridays 11am-8pm, Saturdays 8:30am-6pm and alternate Sundays 9am-6pm.
List A Job