Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Central Coast NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join the team at a pharmacy on the central coast. Join one of Australia's most trusted retail brands, with over 200 pharmacies and more than 30 years in the business. This forward-pharmacy is committed to enhancing the role of the pharmacist in the local community. As a pharmacist in charge, you will be responsible for dispensing of medications, counselling, and order. You will work alongside a technician during busy hours.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have at least 2 years experience as a PIC
- You have strong time management and organisational skills
- You enjoy interacting with customers
- You are willing to commit to working weekends
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on the Central Coast, it is approximately a 40 min - 1 hour commute from the northern suburbs of Sydney.
About the Offer:
You will be required to work every Sunday 8:30am-8:30pm. Very attractive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate.
List A Job