Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacy Assistant||Lower North Shore NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced full-time Pharmacy Assistant to join a pharmacy on the Lower North Shore in Sydney. You will be joining a friendly team to offer the best customer service in the area. This pharmacy offers a range of medicinal products and stock most major health and beauty brands, as well as nutritional and health advice to customers. As pharmacy assistant, you will be required to assist customers, processing sales, managing orders and assisting pharmacist with orders.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good computer skills
* You are familiar with FRED POS & dispense
* You are customer focussed, honest and reliable
* You are punctual and trustworthy
* You are able to follow instructions
* You have at least 2 years experience as a pharmacy assistant
* You have level 2 or above certificate would be advantageous
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on Sydney's lower North Shore, approximately 5 km from Sydney's CBD, ten minutes walk from the train station.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate. You will be working full time hours with some weekend and night shifts. This pharmacy trades 7 days 8:30am-10:00pm.
List A Job