Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Inner West Sydney NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge or Compounding to join a pharmacy in inner west Sydney. You will be joining a friendly team to provide exceptional customer services in a forward dispensing pharmacy. This pharmacy prides themselves with providing comprehensive advice to the community. As PIC, you are required to dispense and check prescriptions, meet dispensary KPIs including Clinical Interventions, Medschecks, and other 6CPAs, stock ordering and maintain and build rapport with locals.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent customer service skills
* You have strong communications and interpersonal skills
* You have a 'can do' attitude
* You are friendly and approachable
* You work well a part of a team
* You are able to build rapport with regular customers
* You have strong organisation skills and attention to details
* You have at least 3 years experience as a registered pharmacist in a community setting
About the Location:
This pharmacy is in a suburb in the Inner West of Sydney, approximately 6 km south-west of the Sydney CBD. The area is accessible by car, bus, or light rail.
About the Offer:
You will be working 2 nights 1pm-9pm + shared alternate weekend shift if looking for more hours. Salary commensurate with experience. Generous package for suitable applicant.
List A Job