Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||Warrumbungle Shire NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist to join a small pharmacy one day a week in the Warrumbungle Shire of NSW. As Pharmacist, you will be required to provide excellent customer services to the friendly community, to retain and attract customers. You duties will include but not limited to dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling on medications, helping customers with front of shop, ordering and websters.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong time management skills
* You have strong attention to details
* You have previous experience working independently
* You have strong customer services skills
* You are honest and reliable
* You are friendly and approachable
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small rural town in the Warrumbungle Shire of NSW. This town is located on the banks of the Castlereagh; you can relax in the local park of try your luck fishing in the Castlereagh River. This town has a population of around 600 residents. This town is approximately 115km from Dubbo NSW, accessible by car.
About the Offer:
You will be required to work every Friday (could be every fortnight or month) 9am-5pm. Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate. Travel reimbursed and accommodation provided if required.
List A Job