Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
Are you seeking to advance your career in hospital pharmacy?
We are seeking a full-time Hospital Pharmacist to join a private hospital pharmacy in the Bundaberg, QLD. This is an exciting opportunity as you will be rotating between two sites (both hospital and community pharmacy). This pharmacy has a service based model, doing blood pressure checks, sugar checks, vaccinations, Medschecks, 6CPA services, DAAs and running health promotion clinics. As Pharmacist, you are responsible to ensure all medication is dispensed accurately and in a timely manner. You are also responsible for directing dispensary assistants and consulting with customers regarding their medication and associated products.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You are friendly and approachable both with customers and staff
* You are motivated to learn and be engaged with industry changes
* You are able to work in a multi disciplinary environment
* You have excellent attention to detail
* You have previous experience with FRED dispense would be beneficial
* You have at least one year experience as a registered Pharmacist
About the Location:
The Bundaberg Region offers a diverse range of experiences from tranquil natural environments from the entry way to the Southern Great Barrier Reef to the many iconic Bundaberg tourist destinations like the Bundaberg Distillery and the famous Hinkler Hall of Aviation. The area is very well connected with Qantas and Virgin flights from Brisbane to Bundaberg several times daily and is located approximately 385 km from Brisbane.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer depending on experience. You will be required to be on call and to work every second Saturday. Accommodation assistance can be discussed.
List A Job