Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Southern Sydney NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in Southern Sydney to provide exceptional customer services in a forward dispensing pharmacy. As PIC, you are required to dispense and check prescriptions, meet dispensary KPIs including Clinical Interventions, Medschecks, and other 6CPAs, stock ordering and maintain and build rapport with locals.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent customer service skills
* You have strong communications and interpersonal skills
* You have a 'can do' attitude
* You are friendly and approachable
* You work well a part of a team
* You are able to build rapport with regular customers
* You have strong organisation skills
* You have at least 2 years experience as PIC
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in Southern Sydney, approximately 11km from Sydney CBD. This pharmacy is easily accessible by train, bus and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate depending on experience. You will be required to work 8:30am-6:00pm, 2 days per week, roster is flexible around Tuesday to Thursday.
List A Job