Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||South Coast NSW|
Need RSMS sponsorship in the Regional NSW
We have a great opportunity for a full-time pharmacist to get involved in an expanding and progressive pharmacy business in the medical centre. This pharmacy is looking for a new team member to get on board and help grow the business. This is a great opportunity for a pharmacist who is motivated to perform and increase professional services and other health solutions available to the local community.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are motivated, able to work within a team as well as independently
- You have the ability to think outside the box in order to provide comprehensive health care solutions
- You have previous retail pharmacy experience
- You are passionate about delivering patient care, professional health services, and customer service
- You have strong attention to detail
- Have results driven focus to achieve clear KPI's
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small coastal town on the South Coast of NSW, it is approximately a 3 hour commute from Sydney. The area is famous for their beautiful white-sand beaches and clear turquoise water. The National Parks around the area also offer fantastic bushwalking and cycling tracks, experience the indigenous culture, excellent camping spots, cliff-top lookouts and maritime heritage. This is also one of the best places in Australia for whale watching from June through to November. If you enjoy fishing, scuba diving, native wildlife and various outdoor activities, this is the perfection location!
About the Offer:
You will be working on Monday to Friday 38 hours per week. Attractive hourly rate depend on experience. Newly registered Pharmacist is welcome.
List A Job