Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||Eastern Suburbs NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney. You will be working closely with the Pharmacist Manger to concentrate on the provision of prescription and non-prescription medicines and professional services. Your responsibilities will include dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling, clinical interventions, checking DAAs as well as involving with front of shop.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You are a registered pharmacist in Australia
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good attention to details
* You are enthusiastic, diligent and reliable
* You have good product knowledge
* You are familiar with FRED dispense and Webstercare software would be advantageous
* You have good business acumen
* Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the eastern suburbs in Sydney, approximately 5km from Sydney CBD. This area is easily accessible by bus or car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate. You will be required to work part-time, approximately 20-30 hours per week with occasional weekend work.
List A Job