Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Manager/PIC||Port Macquarie NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist Manger to join a friendly team in Port Macquarie area of NSW. The team's values are Laugh and Enjoy the Day, Inspire Others, Fully Engage and Enrich their Day. As Pharmacist manager, you are required to manage a team of seven in the dispensary including 3 Pharmacists and 4 Dispensary Technicians, to drive the implementation of professional services, PPI programs and forward dispensing as well as collaborating with the Retail Manager to drive team performance and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong leadership skills
* You are able to mentor and coach a team
* You are happy nature, motivated and enthusiastic
* You have sound patient counselling skills and good clinical knowledge
* You have experience or the desire to learn how to manage a team
* You have at least 2-3 years experience as a registered Pharmacist
About the Location:
Port Macquarie is a vibrant coastal city located on the mid north coast of NSW about 390km north of Sydney, home to approximately 45,000 residents. A temperate climate, parks, gardens and walking trails make it a great place to enjoy walks and the city has a collection of golden sand beaches to enjoy. With plenty to explore around the area, this area gives you the perfect balanced lifestyle! Port Macquarie is easily accessible by car, bus, train or plane.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer (negotiable) for the right candidate with relocation package up to $2,000 plus incentives.
List A Job