Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Hills District NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in the Hills Districts in Sydney. This friendly team of staff takes pride in the professional healthcare advice and support it provides to its local community. As PIC, you are required to supervise and manage dispensary staff, ensure excellent customer services and the delivery of 6CPA professional services. A newly equipped Consulting Room is to be the focus of a range of pharmacist-led healthcare services to be introduced. This role would suit a PIC seeking managerial experience.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You must be a registered Pharmacist with AHPRA
* You are reliable and hard-working
* You have strong communication skills
* You have strong customer service skills
* You have strong knowledge of FRED dispense preferably
* You are accredited to do vaccination is advantageous
* You have a minimum of 3-4 years experience as a registered pharmacist with at least 1-2 as PIC
About the Location:
The village located 35km northwest of Sydney CBD offers a unique rural experience, close to a major city. It has many attractions including: an immense array of nurseries, fruit orchards, hobby farms and art and craft galleries. It is an ideal location for a scenic drive offering romantic vistas and roadside stalls of fresh flowers and produce, all providing for a rewarding experience. There is no access via a railway station.
About the Offer:
You will be working 38 hours per week Sunday to Thursday. Very attractive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate.
List A Job