Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Compounding Pharmacist||Gold Coast QLD|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Compounding Pharmacist to join a compounding pharmacy on the Gold Coast. You will be working with a fantastic team of staff that support the pharmacist to provide the best customer service. As a compounding pharmacist, you will be required to check prescriptions, check formulations, monitor staff in the lab and continual marketing of our services to doctors and medical clinics. This position will give the successful candidate an amazing career boost as well as top grade training in pharmaceutical compounding!
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have good customer services skills
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You are able to learn new things in regards to compounding
* You are able to work in a team
* You are willing to grow with the business and work your way to higher positions
* You have strong Microsoft Office skills especially Word and Excel
* You have at least 3 years experience as a Pharmacist
About the Location:
This compounding pharmacy is location on the Gold Coast in QLD. Gold Coast is the sixth-largest city in Australia, a leading tourist destination. The sunny subtropical climate has become widely known for its surfing beaches, theme parks, nightlife and rainforest hinterland. Gold Coast is approximately 90 minutes drive from Brisbane, accessible by car, bus and plane.
About the Offer:
You will be required to work 2 days a week on Tuesday and Thursday (9am-5pm) as a contractor, training will be provided. A permanent position will be offered after 4-5 months. Potential partnership opportunity available for the right candidate.
List A Job