Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||South West Coast VIC|
About the Role:
A great opportunity is available for a full-time newly registered or experienced pharmacist in a supportive environment at a pharmacy on the south west coast of Victoria. This busy and successful community pharmacy has built a reputation for providing excellent customer service. The team is on the lookout for their next member who is interested in working in a service orientated pharmacy. Your role will involve dispensing, counselling patients on prescription and OTC medications, and working with a strong team to maintain efficient running of the dispensary.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have previous experience working in a busy face paced pharmacy and are team-focused
- You possess an exceptional work ethic and professional standards
- You are confident interacting with customers
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have good attention to detail
- Newly registered and early career pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the picturesque coastal town of Portland on the south west coast of Victoria, approximately 360 km from Melbourne. The town is home to over 10,000 residents and offers all the comforts and conveniences of any small city including a hospital, hotels and pubs, arts and cultural activities, sporting clubs and a number of private and public primary and high schools and more.
About the Offer:
In return for the above attributes you will be supported by the manager in a well established, stable team. Attractive hourly rate negotiable depending on experience, and relocation allowance offered. Hours include every 2nd weekend.
List A Job