Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Manager/PIC||Central Coast NSW|
We want the best pharmacist in Australia!!!!
About the Role:
A wonderful opportunity is available for the right candidate to work as a full-time manager in this successful community pharmacy on NSW's Central Coast. You will be joining a supportive team in a fast-paced forward pharmacy to provide excellent customer services and professional services around the area. Your role will involve dispensing, counselling, Medschecks, clinical interventions, methadone/suboxone dispensing and staff management etc.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong attention to detail
* You have strong organisational skills
* You are reliable, friendly and approachable
* You enjoy interacting and building rapport with customers
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You are able to work under pressure
* You are passionate about community pharmacy
* You have at least 2 years management experience
About the Location:
This is a popular holiday and retirement destination on the Central Coast north of Sydney.
There's a wealth of things to do in and around the area, including boating, swimming, fishing and exploring the surrounding waterways and national parks. Choose from a range of tours, including fishing charters, walks and ferry rides to explore the many natural attractions. Approx. 85km north of Sydney.
About the Offer:
$120K + super negotiable. This salary offer is for someone who can treat the business as their own with a proven track record. .
List A Job