Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||Hunter Region NSW|
About the Role:
We have an amazing opportunity available for an enthusiastic pharmacist to work part-time in this Pharmacy surrounded by vineyards and horse studs. You will be working 15 hours/week including a Sunday shift. You will be working with a Pharmacist-in-Charge (on weekdays) and Dispensary technician. Duties include checking scripts, counselling, offering professional services such as Clinical Interventions and blood pressure monitoring.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have the ability to work in a team and autonomously
- You have good attention to detail
- You demonstrate a "can do" attitude
- You are motivated to advance your career and develop your skills and experience
About the Location:
The pharmacy is located in a charming rural town in the Upper Hunter surrounded by clutch of wineries. approximately 120 km from Newcastle.
About the Offer:
Attractive hourly rate on offer for this part time role. You will be required to work Monday & Tuesday 8:30-6:30 and Sunday 9:00-3:00pm, days are flexible, Wednesday and Saturday shifts available if require more hours.
List A Job