Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||South Coast NSW|
About the Role:
We are looking for a full time Phamacist-in-Charge to join our team. This pharmacy is a patient focused health destination in a rural city. You will be a part of a team of pharmacists committed to delivering professional services and best practice dispensing standards. We have excellent support staff combined with the latest in dispensing software and hardware, enabling our professional team to deliver the best outcome for our patients.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You are personable and approachable
* You have a passion for working closely with customers to fulfill their healthcare needs
* You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
* You have strong time management and organisational skills
* You have good attention to detail
* You have at least 2 years experience working as a PIC in Australia
About the Location:
This beautiful agricultural town is located approximately 160 km from Sydney. It boasts all the conveniences of a large city, but still maintains an intimate, community-feel that only a small town can provide. It has a number of public and non-government schools and a TAFE as well as sports clubs and community programs. It is a lovely place to raise a family and/or to escape the daily stresses of city living.
About the Offer:
This role offers the opportunity to become part of an expanding and progressive pharmacy group. Competitive salary on offer based on experience.
List A Job