Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Store Manager||Lower North Shore NSW|
About The Role:
Store Manager needed to join a pharmacy that is part of the Priceline Pharmacy Group. With more than 400 stores, Priceline is Australia’s most loved beauty, health and wellbeing destination, focusing on our customers and providing real value for money. At Priceline, we empower our customers to look good, live well and feel great.
As Store Manager, you will fulfil the following:
* Help inspire and lead the store team to deliver a customer focused shopping experience for every customer, every time.
* Make our customers fall in love with our products through your flair for visual merchandising and creating an inviting and product focused environment.
* Be responsible for maximising sales and controlling store expenses including wages and shrinkage through a strong understanding of financial reports, ensuring profitable store operations.
* Lead by example and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of loss prevention, and health & safety.
* Demonstrate a flair for executing marketing campaigns and a commitment to growing our customer loyalty program, Sister Club.
* Provide your team with support and guidance in the area of training and development in the pursuit for continuous improvement.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a passion for retail, a love of customers and a drive to deliver results. You will have a minimum 3 - 5 years fast paced retail/customer service experience, prior experience in Priceline Pharmacy, Priceline, Pharmacy or in Health related or Beauty related Retail. A minimum 2 years retail management/ supervisor experience is required with the flexibility to work late nights and weekends. It is essential that you possess a passion for retail, particularly beauty, health and wellbeing, and a genuine commitment to the customer.
Aobut the Location:
This Pharmacy is located in a shopping centre in a suburb of Lower North Shore area, approx 9km north- west of the Sydney CBD.
About the offer :
The role includes 40 hours/week, 5 days, with one weekend day and some night shifts. Salary package commensurate with experience
List A Job