Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Manager||Mornington Peninsula VIC|
About the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a full-time Pharmacist Manager to join a pharmacy in the Mornington Peninsula region of VIC. We are seeking a customer focused Pharmacist who is looking for a challenge and wants to add real value as a Health Care Provider to the local community. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be required to embrace all 6CPA professional services, perform medscheck, NDSS & Medicare Care packages, support and grow new business strategies, oversee dispensary inventory management and order processing and train & motivate Pharmacy Assistants with your exceptional product knowledge.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have proven experience in leading, motivating and developing a team to achieve results
- You are highly motivated, energetic and have proven experience in maximising staff potential to achieve strategic business plans
- You have a proactive approach to driving business performance and growth
- You have the ability to prioritize and manage workloads in a busy environment
- You are able to build rapport with your customers and build customer loyalty
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent time management skills
- You have strong leadership skills
- You have a minimum 3 years experience in a community pharmacy
About the Location:
The town is very laid-back and is know for its stunning beaches and activities such as swimming, surfing, fishing, kitesurfing and more. It is located in Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula, approximately 70km from Melbourne, or 1.5-hours drive.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate. Full time hours, you will be required to work Monday to Thursday 9am-6pm and alternate Sunday 10am-2pm.
List A Job