Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||St George area NSW|
About The Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Part-time Pharmacist. Our ideal candidate must be comfortable with forward pharmacy, motivated and enthusiastic with good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships in a busy pharmacy and retail environment, have highly developed people skills and a strong desire to drive the business to deliver excellence. Strong professional skills and selling ability are all essential elements of the position. Suitable candidate will be able to speak Mandarin or Cantonese or both. In return we offer a great team environment and ongoing professional development.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are passionate about retail pharmacy and helping customers
- You are a natural leader and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a strong team player and work well with others
- You have knowledge of knowledge of QCPP and HMRs
- Fluency in Mandarin is highly desirable but not essential
- You have an interest in business management and aptitude to formulate business correspondence and work flows to assist Owner with delegated tasks.
- Knowledge of FRED Dispensing and FRED Office systems will be highly regarded
- Experience pharmacist with excellent references
- Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About The Location:
The Pharmacy is located in south Sydney about 16km from CBD.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable, based on individual’s experience. You will be required to work 18.5 hours per week - Tuesday 1pm-9pm and Saturday 8am - 8pm. This role offers great potential for career advancement within this rapidly expanding, hugely successful pharmacy group.
List A Job