Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||Riverina Region NSW|
Attention Early Career Pharmacists: Are you looking to take your skills to the next level?
We have an exciting role for an early career pharmacist to develop their clinical skills, management and business skills, and expand their professional knowledge with full training provided in this service oriented pharmacy. We are seeking a full time Pharmacist to working between two pharmacies in the Riverina Region of NSW. Both pharmacies are independent and maintain a strong community focus. Their service model is designed around the needs of the community and the provision of services aimed at optimising the care of their patients. This pharmacy offers a wide range of services across both sites. As you will be going between both sites, this role will expose you to the diverse range of services on offer. Originally, you will work as a Pharmacist with the view to progressing to a PIC with the support and training of senior staff.
As Pharmacist you will be responsible for the following:
- General pharmacist services including dispensing, counselling, and supervision of pharmacy assistants
- Providing clinical assistance & input to obstructive sleep apnoea service
- Providing clinical assistance & input to nursing home and DAA services
- Providing education to our pharmacy assistants via the in-pharmacy education
- Provision of PPI’s services such as clinical interventions, medscheck and diabetes medscheck services
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in the above clinical areas are not a prerequisite for this role, full training will be provided
- You are passionate about service based community pharmacy
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are motivated to develop you professional service skills (training will be provided)
- Newly registered and early career pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
These pharmacies are located in a town in the Riverina district of Southern NSW. The town is nearby the Murray River, and close to the larger town of Echuca. It has a population of over 5500 residents. The town has recently undergone a massive resurgence in people moving from Melbourne seeking a 'tree change'. It is currently undergoing new developments in retail, sporting and residential subdivisions. The town sits approximately 230 km from Melbourne and 800 km from Sydney
About the Offer:
Competitive hourly rate, extensive training and support provided to help you to develop your skills and knowledge, and rental assistance provided for the first 12 months at $200 per week.
List A Job