Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Port Macquarie NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist-in-Charge to join a community pharmacy in Port Macquarie area. You will be joining a friendly team and they are proud to be providing the best healthcare solutions to their local community. As PIC, you role will involve dispensing, implementation of 6CPA programs, providing advise on medications and over-the-counter products, stock management and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have strong work ethic
- You are a strong team player
- You are motivated to seek opportunities for growth and development and further yourself professionally
- Newly registered Pharmacist are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a town about 15 minutes drive from Port Macquarie, with a population of around 3,000 residents. The area is a popular holiday destination with the second largest estuarine salt march area in NSW. The warm shallow waters are ideal for young children and there are lots of picnic tables and BBQs around the shore. Also a popular spot for fishing all year round! Easily accessible by car, train and bus.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer with relocation assistance for the right candidate. Full time hours with weekend rosters.
List A Job