Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||Mid North Coast NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part time Pharmacist to join a fast-paced, dynamic community pharmacy located on the Mid North Coast of NSW. This is an advanced, innovative pharmacy with a robot from Dose Innovations and a Webster packing robot as well (Alpaca), they average around 280 scripts per day as well as serving a number of methadone clients. As PIC, you will be responsible for checking scripts supported by two dispense techs methadone dosing, Webster checking, being in front of shop and interacting with customers, performing MedsChecks and Clinical interventions.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong teamwork skills
- You have good customer skills
- You are quick and efficient in checking of scripts
- You have strong time management skills
- You are familiar with electronic DD and electronic dosing
- You have a positive attitude and are passionate about community pharmacy
About the Location:
Situated on the Macleay River this town is a great place to experience nature, with many scenic drives and bush walks in the area to enjoy as well as a scenic coastline to explore. It is located about approximately 420 km north of Sydney and is easily accessible by road and train.
About the Offer:
You will be working Monday 8:30am - 6pm (9.5 hrs) and every second Saturday 8:30am - 1:30pm (5hrs), competitive hourly rate on offer.
List A Job