Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Cantebury-Bankstown NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part time Pharmacist in Charge to join a busy community pharmacy in the Cantebury-Bankstown area. This pharmacy has been serving their local community for over 60 years. They pride themselves on providing outstanding value and care to their customers. They currently have an opportunity for a pharmacist to join our friendly team of health care professionals 2.5 days per week. Your role will involve delivering optimal healthcare and excellent customer service with an emphasis on building rapport with the community, while providing superior patient care and product knowledge. You will be required to perform all tasks relevant for dispensary operations, accurate and efficient dispensing service, professional counselling and excellent customer service.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You approach all tasks with an enthusiastic, 'can do' attitude
- You are a strong team player
- You are reliable and hardworking
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have previous retail pharmacy experience
- You have sound knowledge of general ailments, treatments, total health management and professional services
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a pharmacist in Australia
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Canterbury-Bankstown area, approximately 22 km from the Sydney CBD.
About the Offer:
You will be working Wednesday 1-6pm, Friday 1-6pm, ($35/hr + super)and alternate Saturdays 9.30am- 4pm, ($40/hour + super).
List A Job