Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Murray River Region VIC|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in the Murray River Region. You will be joining a highly motivated team that puts the emphasis on work and enjoyment, whilst providing a wide range of activities. The pharmacy provide medicinal and clinical services to a number of aged care facilities in the area as well as clinical support services to the local hospital, vaccinations and educational services to the local community. As PIC, you will be responsible for dispensing scripts, providing advice, supervising the production of dose administration aids, and ensuring the best service in the area.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have a strong work ethic and are able to take on a task and see it through to completion
- You are motivated to seek opportunities for growth and development and further yourself professionally
- Previous experience with Minfos desirable
- You have good communication skills
- You are a strong team player
- Vaccination credentials looked upon favourably, AACP accredited or looking to become accredited
About the Location:
This pharmacy is situated on the south bank of the Murray River, on the border on Victoria and NSW and is home to approximately 7,000 residents. The area is home to a lake that provides a popular tourist attraction, offering activities such as boating, kayaking and fishing. The town is approximately 270 km from Melbourne and 90 km from Albury/Wodonga. It is easily accessible by road and served by a railway.
About the Offer:
This is a full time position across two pharmacies, sharing workload with the team. There would be some evening hours and weekend work by rotation. Assistance with relocation and accommodation provided for the successful candidate. Salary negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience.
List A Job