Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Mackay QLD|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part time Pharmacist to join a busy community pharmacy in the Mackay region of QLD. You will be working alongside a caring and upbeat team with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer and professional services. As PIC, you will be responsible for overseeing dispensary workflow and allocating tasks as well as providing exceptional customer care that develops relationships with customers, ensures continued repeat business and the long-term success of the Pharmacy.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are reliable and enthusiastic
- You have a positive and cheerful attitude
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong attention to details
- You have strong customer and professional services skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and Guildcare Software
- You are proficient in LOTS Dispense and LOTS POS
- You have 1 year experience working as a Pharmacist is beneficial
About the Location:
This city is located on the east coast of QLD. It is known as the sugar capital of Australia and home to more than 85,000 residents. If you love the nature, then this is the place for you! From beach-lounging wallabies at Cape Hillsborough National Park, to shy-but-oh-so-cute platypus in Eungella National Park and secluded beaches that only a local would know, its got natural attractions on tap. This city is easily accessible by car and plane.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right Candidate. 25-28 hours per week with rotating weekend roster.
List A Job