Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||New England Region NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist to join a busy community pharmacy in the New England Region of NSW. You will be joining a supportive team with their main focus to provide excellent customer service to the community. As pharmacist, you are required to assist with managing the pharmacy , oversee dispensary workflow, ordering, stock control and allocate tasks.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have a positive and cheerful attitude
- You are proficient in Fred Dispense
- You have a current First Aid/CPR certification and immunisation credentials are preferable
- You have 1-2 years experience as a registered pharmacist
About the Location:
This busy community pharmacy is located in a city in the New England region of NSW, home to over 50,000 people and approximately 420km north of Sydney. The city is one of the most progressive and exciting places in inland Australia as it combines country living with city style, history, sports and culture and is well known as the "Country Music Capital of Australia". This city is easily accessible by car, bus and plane.
About the Offer:
Attractive salary on offer with relocation assistance for the right candidate. 38 hours per week with one day on the weekend (roster negotiable).
List A Job