Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||South West Sydney NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking one to two part-time Pharmacists to work in a pharmacy in south west Sydney. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team in a large pharmacy incorporating a separate newsagency and medical centre. As PIC, you will be required to perform dispensary duties and provide excellent customer service.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have good communication skills and emotional intelligence
- You have good attention to details
- You are personable, reliable and caring
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You have at least one year experience as a registered pharmacist
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in south-west Sydney, approximately 65km from CBD.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable depending on experience. Fred dispense, 150 scripts weekdays (usually quiet in the afternoon), 100 scripts weekends. You will be required to work Mon-Fri 3pm-7pm and/or Sat 7am-7pm, Sun 7am-6pm. Hours can be split between 2 pharmacists.
List A Job