Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Manager||New England Region NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist Manager to work in a busy pharmacy in New England Region of NSW. You will be joining a fantastic team in a busy community pharmacy with their aim to maintain high levels of professional and customer services. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be responsible for the overall smooth running of the pharmacy, manage the pharmacy efficiently, effectively and profitably.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have previous PIC or management experience
- You have experience in supervising / training support staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- You have a current First Aid/CPR certificate and immunisation credentials are beneficial
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent customer service and organisational skills
- You have a positive and cheerful attitude
- You have a passion for teamwork and able to lead a team
- You have excellent computer skills and familiar with Microsoft applications and GuildCare software would be beneficial
About the Location:
This busy community pharmacy is located in a city in the New England region of NSW, home to over 50,000 people and approximately 420km north of Sydney. The city is one of the most progressive and exciting places in inland Australia as it combines country living with city style, history, sports and culture and is well known as the "Country Music Capital of Australia". This city is easily accessible by car, bus and plane.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary (up to 110k) on offer with relocation assistance for the right candidate. 40 hours a week, working one day on the weekend.
List A Job