Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Manager||Western Sydney NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a Pharmacist Manager to join a pharmacy in Western Sydney. You will be joining an established pharmacy group that has strong focus on customer service and professional services. As a Pharmacist Manager, you will be required to ensure the pharmacy operates in an effective manner, participating in programs to maximise potential sales, margin and profitability. You are required to maintain positive relationships with staff as you will be managing over 100 staff including retail, pharmacists, interns and students. Opportunity for purchase of shares for the right candidate.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have proven managerial skills - minimum 5 years experience
- You have high level of attention to detail
- You have strong time management and organisational skills
- You are capably of working autonomously
- You have strong retail experience
- You are results driven
- You have strong HR skills
- You have experience with nursing homes
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in Western Sydney, easily accessible by train, bus and car.
About the offer:
Attractive salary for the right candidate dependant on experience.
List A Job