Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist to join a pharmacy in Canberra. This is a local community pharmacy who serves both community and nursing home patients. As Pharmacist, you will be working alongside the PIC and nursing home technicians. You will be required to open and close when required, dispense, counsel, check nursing home daily orders, perform Medchecks, check some Websterpaks, prepare meds for discharged patients from hospitals, help with MAC meetings and QUM for nursing homes.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are registered as a Pharmacist with AHPRA
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have knowledge of FRED Dispense, Quantum MPS and Medspro
- You are a strong team player
- You have strong organisational and time management skills
- You have a strong work ethic
- Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a suburb in South Canberra. The area is easily accessible.
About the Offer:
You will be required to work 38 hours per week, including 1 out of every 4 Saturdays. Salary negotiable based on Candidate's experience.
List A Job