Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Melbourne-Ballarat Corridor VIC|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy located under 1 hour from the centre of Melbourne. This pharmacy is part of a small banner group that own a number of pharmacies in VIC. This group strive to offer the best customer service with accessible pharmacists and excellent advice and services. You will be joining a great team of long term employees. The role offers excellent support and career advancement opportunities to the right candidate. As PIC, you will be responsible for dispensing, Webster checking, forward dispensing, and performing immunisations if qualified.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have a friendly and approachable demeanour
- You work well as a member of a team
- You enjoy interacting with customers and always strive to provide exceptional service and advice
- Immunisation certification id highly desirable
- Previous experience using Fred is highly desirable
- Recently registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small rural centre on the outskirts of Melbourne. The area is home to over 20,000 residents. It is a main commuter town on the Melbourne-Ballarat corridor. The area sits approximately 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and Ballarat. The area is easily accessible by car, train and bus.
About the Offer:
You will be required to work Tuesday to Friday, 10am to 6pm and alternate Saturdays, 8.30am to 5pm. Hourly rate based on experience.
List A Job