Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Melbourne VIC|
Are you looking for a few days work in the inner Melbourne area?
We are seeking a part time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in an inner Melbourne suburb. You will be joining and innovative and progressive independently owned pharmacy group. This pharmacy group offer customers a comprehensive range of health, beauty and medicinal products They aim to maintain high levels of professional services and advice and provide ongoing training to all staff members.
As Pharmacist in Charge, you will be responsible for the following:
- Using FRED dispense, LOTS POS and GuildCare
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the business including banking, staff management, and rostering
- Work closely with the full time Pharmacist and the store stock controller to ensure the smooth operation of the business in line with pharmacy industry requirements
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity GuildCare Software is highly desirable
- Familiarity with LOTS Dispense/LOTS POS systems is highly desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with rostering is highly desirable
- You have the ability to implement and drive health programs and services and maintain patient relationships
- You are highly competent with Microsoft products (Excel, Word and Outlook) and the Internet
- Current first aid and CPR certification and credentials to immunise is highly desirable
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in an inner Melbourne suburb , just 3 km north-east of the Melbourne CBD. The pharmacy is close to public transport.
About the Offer:
Annual salary on offer between $50 and $60K depending on experience. You will be working Thursday through to Saturday each week from 8.45am to 7.15pm.
List A Job