Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Newcastle NSW|
About The Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join the team at a busy and successful Priceline Pharmacy in an outer suburb of Adelaide. This pharmacy operates under forward pharmacy workflow procedures and has a strong focus on delivering professional services. Their Pharmacists work as part of the pharmacy team and are integral to reaching their goals for professional services and overall customer service.
As Pharmacist you will be responsible for the following:
- Dispensing and checking scripts
- Managing the Dispensary, including ordering, inventory management and supervising staff
- Consulting with customers on medication, health and lifestyle
- Promoting Health Services
- Delivering face-to-face customer service
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong leadership skills
- You are have strong customer service skills and enjoy interacting with customers and building rapport
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to work in a team and autonomously
- You have good attention to detail
About the Location:
The pharmacy is located in a suburb of Newcastle, approximately 9 km from CBD. Newcastle may be one-tenth the size of Sydney, but Australia's second-oldest city is punching well above its weight. Superb surf beaches, historical architecture and a sun-drenched climate are only part of the city’s charms. There is fine dining, hip bars, quirky boutiques, and a diverse arts scene.
About the Offer:
You will be working 38 hours per week including as a sole pharmacist on Saturdays. Hourly rate $36 to $42 depending on candidate's experience.
List A Job