Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Hospital Pharmacist||Bundaberg QLD|
Are you seeking to advance your career in hospital pharmacy?
We are seeking a full time Senior Hospital Pharmacist to join a private hospital pharmacy in the Bundaberg, QLD. This is an exciting opportunity to learn oncology, be a ward pharmacist, be on call and learn about fertility drugs. This pharmacy has a service based model, doing blood pressure checks, sugar checks, vaccinations, Medschecks, myDNA and running health promotion clinics.
As hospital pharmacist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working in a pharmacist forward model, building rapport with regular customers
- Performing hospital wide vaccinations (450 staff) and corporate vaccinations for surrounding businesses and retail customers in the town
- Servicing eye clinics in town for intravitreal injections like Eylea and Lucentis.
- Meeting Medscheck targets, doing clinical interventions, stage supply and claiming for them on the 6CPA website
- Conducting VSMR’s with veterans every 6 months
- Being a myDNA accredited pharmacist and hitting relevant KPIs
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are friendly and approachable both with customers and staff
- You have previous managerial experience or are keen to learn and develop your skills
- You are motivated to learn and be engaged with industry changes
- You are flexible and willing to try out new ideas and continually work to improve the business
- You have a general understanding on fertility medications as we are on call for 2
Fertility Solutions. Also general understanding on oncology medications as we provide oncology services at the hospital
Have a good knowledge about the legal aspects surrounding pharmacy and it’s practice in Queensland
- You have a minimum 2 years experience as a registered pharmacist
About the Location:
The Bundaberg Region offers a diverse range of experiences from tranquil natural environments from the entry way to the Southern Great Barrier Reef to the many iconic Bundaberg tourist destinations like the Bundaberg Distillery and the famous Hinkler Hall of Aviation. The area is very well connected with Qantas and Virgin flights from Brisbane to Bundaberg several times daily and is located approximately 385 km from Brisbane.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer ranging from $95K to $120K per anum depending on experience. You will be required to be on call and to work some Saturdays. You will be working across two sites in close proximity with each other.
List A Job