Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Northern Tablelands NSW|
Are you looking for a partnership opportunity?
We are seeing a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy on the Northern Tablelands of NSW. This is a new medical centre pharmacy, only one year old with new and clean premises. You will be working alongside another part time staff member and another casual worker. As PIC, you will be required to serve customers, dispense scripts, perform clinical interventions and meds checks. Opportunity to buy in to partnership available to the right candidate.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are energetic and enthusiastic
- You are friendly and enjoy interacting with customers and building rapport
- You have excellent computer skills
- You are proficient in Z Software, GuildCare NC Porta
- You have experience cashing up tills, performing open and close procedures and the ability to companion sell
- You have a minimum 2 years experience as a registered pharmacist in Australia, previous experience as a PIC is highly desirable
About the Location:
This historic small city is home to approximately 10,000 residents with its main industries being agriculture and mining. It offers a wonderful community-oriented lifestyle to its residents and is a great place to raise a family or escape the daily grind of city life. The city has a lot to offer including wonderful schools and churches, art galleries, a music centre, annual city festivals, boutique shopping, great restaurants and cafes, a number of museums and more! The city is easily accessible by NSW TrainLink, private coaches and road.
About the Offer:
Extremely competitive salary on offer, starting from $100K per annum, plus 6 months accommodation provided and relocation assistance up to $1000. Min 12 month contract required.
List A Job