Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Mid North Coast NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time (or part-time) Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy on the Mid North Coast of NSW. You will be joining a strong, supportive team in a community focused pharmacy with a strong Aged Care presence in the local area. You will be responsible for all Pharmacist in Charge duties including Aged Care pharmacy tasks such as checking weekly packs, monitoring medication changes and liaising with GP's where necessary. This position is part time, 30-32 hours per week and is ideal for a pharmacist who has outside commitments, who is returning to work after a break, or who is looking to scale back their hours.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with Pharmacy staff, Aged Care facilities, and medical staff
- You are passionate about community pharmacy
- You are flexible and have the ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Suitable for all levels of experience including newly registered pharmacists
About the Location:
This pharmacy in located in a small village along the Manning River. It lies just 15 km from Taree on the Mid North Coast of NSW. Taree offers a number of fascilities including schools, shopping, arts and cultural events, and more. The area is is easily accessible via train from Sydney on the North Coast Railway line or by car on the Pacific highway. It is located approximately 330 km from Sydney.
About the Offer:
Competitive hourly rate on offer, you will be working 30 to 32 hours per week, however, as the pharmacy is open 7 days, sharing of weekend and public holiday shifts with the full time pharmacist will be required.
List A Job