Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Manager||Albury/ Wodonga VIC|
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist Manager to join the team at a pharmacy in Albury/ Wodonga. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing pharmacy brands in Australia. This brand is constantly evolving to find better ways of delivering health, beauty and medicinal products and services to their valued customers. As Pharmacist Manager, your role will involve running the dispensary and managing the business side of the pharmacy which will be run with the assistance of the Retail Manager. The retail manager looks after store staff rostering (not dispensary) and general running of the FOS. The team consists of a full time pharmacist, 3 part time pharmacists, full time stock controller, dispense technicians and schedules staff.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have substantial retail experience including staff supervision
- You have substantial customer service experience and a record of having achieved high levels of customer satisfaction
- You have a track record of retail business growth and success
- You have a high level of commercial acumen, with the ability to make decisions which improve the bottom line of the store
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have proven leadership ability in the areas of supervision, performance management, and mentoring staff
- You have strong time management and organisational skills
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the city of Albury/ Wodonga, on the border of VIC and NSW. This is a quintessential Australian town, home to approximately 150,000 residents. It has its own airport with regular flights to and from major cities. Its primary industry is agriculture and farming with a large cattle market. It offers a wonderful sense of community and culture to its residents with a plethora of activities, sports and other clubs on offer including but not limited to football, Aussie rules clubs, cycling clubs, a horse racing club, golf courses, theatre, soccer teams/ clubs, it’s own TV station and three commercial radio stations.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer, relocation assistance and accommodation assistance negotiable. You will be working 48 hours per week, on a Sunday to Thursday roster.
List A Job