Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Manager||South-Eastern Suburbs Melbourne VIC|
· Excellent opportunity with a market leader!
· Salary by negotiation – based on experience
· Incentives offered – after qualifying period
About the company:
Are you ready to join an exciting pharmacy brand? We provide a comprehensive range of retail solutions and services to the Pharmacy industry.
A fantastic new opportunity has now become available for a Pharmacist Manager to join our business in the South Eastern Suburbs.
About the role:
As the Pharmacist Manager, you will oversee the successful daily operations of the pharmacy, ensuring that the store is efficiently and ethically managed in accordance with policies and legislation. In this pivotal role, you will provide strong team leadership to encourage your team members to perform to their greatest ability. A confident communicator, you will show compassion to your customers whilst providing an exceptional level of service. You will also thrive in a dynamic work environment where no two days are the same and have the flexibility to think on your feet.
Key objectives will include, but not be limited by:
· Strategic planning
· Ensuring the pharmacy provides high quality pharmacy services
· Provide excellent customer service - including counselling of patients
· Leadership of an effective and productive team
· Effective inventory management
· Continuous Improvement
· Ensure compliance to relevant legislation requirements
· Gross profit management through effective Generic Conversion
· Fully utilising Guild Care Programs to maximise profit
To be successful in the role, you must possess:
· Registered pharmacist
· Minimum 3 years Pharmacy Management experience
· Previous use of the FRED dispensing system
· Proven, effective leadership skills
· Strong communication skills and effective relationship building skills
· High levels of integrity and honesty with a commitment to exceptional customer service and support
· Proven strong communication skills and negotiation ability with effective knowledge of the financial aspects associated with the pharmacy operation
· Current First Aid Qualification
List A Job